Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 3 of ASA 2014

Another gorgeous April day in Exuma!
The sailors had a lay-over day on Big Farmer's Cay today for a little extra sight-seeing and down time.
 They spent the morning snorkeling and taking things at the perfect out-island Bahamas pace. 
What's in that Box? you ask??
Today's menu was: 
Breakfast: Blueberry Pancakes
Lunch: Homemade BBQ Sandwiches & potato salad
Appetizer: crab salad & crackers
Dinner: Homemade Burgers over the fire, macaroni salad, baked beans 
Dessert: Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies (some of my personal favorites)
After lunch, they headed over to Little Farmer's Cay to tour the settlement and visit some of the local folks. A stop to JR's Woodwork is always in order and from what I hear they were all given lyrics to some local 'Farmer's Cay Anthem' at the Ocean Cabin Beach Bar. I can't wait to hear more about this myself. I need to try to get my hands on those lyrics :) 

Until tomorrow...

No comments: