Monday, January 28, 2013

Tonya & Andy's 3 Week Trek in Exuma

 All photos in this post are courtesy of Tonya & Andy and their 3 week sail through the Exuma Cays. I just love some of these images you guys have captured!
 Tonya submitted a guest post to go with these as well. She writes: 
 Like adventurous vacations? Want to sail, camp, and be warm in December? Go to the Bahamas and do a trip with Out-Island Explorers!
 My husband and I rented one of their Sea Pearl sailboats for three weeks. This vacation got two thumbs up, way up, from both of us.
 Tamara and Dallas were super helpful before, during, and after our trip. We rented all the camping equipment from them and could not have been happier with what we got.
 A short ‘pros’ list of our experience: sailing on clear blue water, seeing spectacular sunrises, sunsets, moonrises and moonsets, the sky full of stars, the sea full of fish, coral, sponges, sharks, turtles, rays, fish, crabs, sea stars, nudibranchs, etc., the cays, beaches, fine sand, groovy plants, osprey, iguanas, living outdoors….
 Now if my husband could just stop snoring and the mosquitoes could just stop thinking I was so sweet. Enjoy the pictures and start planning your trip! 
 Thank you Tonya!! I'm sitting here envying your vacation myself ;) 
3 Weeks sailing the cays... hmm maybe we need to start planning our summer plans now! :)

No comments: