Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Summer Farewell, Upcoming Trip Dates!

 Wow, I can't believe summer is actually over! I also can't believe I haven't posted on here in a couple months. (head hung low, tail between my legs) SORRY. I'm sure it hasn't really impacted too many of you, but I always feel like I'm dropping the ball when I don't tend to my cyber chores too. I have been super busy though. We have stayed busy running day trips this summer and I have been working on a lot of furniture pieces for folks. My summer to-do list barely got touched which is good and bad all in the same breath. Good because we were so busy working and doing other things that there wasn't a lot of down time this year, but bad because I had also kind of relied on having that down time to work on things that pile up during the busy times. Oh well... in the words of Dory the fish, "Just Keep Swimming!"
 I'm here to happily announce some trips we already have booked for these first couple months of the season. If there's anyone out there looking for a group to join here are a few options: 

November 2-6, 2012: Classic Kayak
November 9-15, 2012: Kayak Adventure

January 2-7, 2013: Land & Sea Park Sail (almost full)
January 21-27, 2013: Sailing Expedition 
around January 22-26, 2013: Classic Kayak (still fine tuning the dates)

January 28-February 2, 2013: Kayak Adventure with Spirit of the West
February 7-12, 2013: Staniel Cay Kayak with Spirit of the West
February 16-21, 2013: Land & Sea Park Paddle with Spirit of the West

If you are interested in more information on any of these trips, please visit the links to our website, or email us. The temperatures are starting to drop in most places around the globe. Reserve your spot of warmth down here with us in Exuma sometime this winter. I can almost guarantee 100% that you won't see any snow flurries. I am a God-fearing gal, and believe He can do any thing at any time, so I can't give you the full 100% rate here :) 

Hope to see you in Exuma!

No comments: